並不想揣測你心裏、可有我姓名。

❤I understand. I just don’t care. 我明白,只是,我不在乎。❤

❤I understand. I just don’t care. 我明白,只是,我不在乎。❤

❤Am not complex nor simple.我不复杂,但也不简单。

2009年10月21日星期三

Evanescence-call me when you re sober

Evanescence-call me when you re sober

Don't cry to me  If you loved me  You would be here with me  You want me  Come find me  Make up your mind   Should I let you fall?  Lose it all?  So maybe you can remember yourself  Can't keep believing  We're only deceiving ourselves  And I'm sick of the lie  And you're too late   Don't cry to me  If you loved me  You would be here with me  You want me  Come find me  Make up your mind   Couldn't take the blame  Sick with shame  Must be exhausting to lose your own game  Selfishly hated  No wonder you're jaded  You can't play the victim this time  And you're too late   So don't cry to me  If you loved me  You would be here with me  You want me  Come find me  Make up your mind   You never call me when you're sober  You only want it cause it's over  It's over   How could I have burned paradise?  How could I - you were never mine   So don't cry to me  If you loved me  You would be here with me  Don't lie to me  Just get your things  I've made up your mind 



没有评论:

发表评论